This is a recipe I was dying to try because, bananas??? and pork??? Together??? I just couldn't imagine it. But once my best friend's mom made it for me I was more like, "Bananas!! and pork!!! Together!!
Cooking cream from the Mexican aisle near the Mexican cheeses in the grocery store.
salt & pepper
mild white cheese (mozzarella would work)
1. Slice tenderloin into medallions and grill with salt & pepper
2. Arrange pork in an oven safe dish & cover with sliced bananas.
3. Using the Mexican cream pour into a bowl and add curry powder.
4. Spoon curry sauce over pork and top with cheese.
5. Bake under broiler until cheese is golden brown.